We would love to include your clip saying our tagline. So here are a couple of details:
- Obviously if you are sending it to us, you are giving us permission to use it.
- We would love for the video clip to look great, so send HD if you can, but whatever you can manage would be great. If the resolution starts to get to low, we will let you know.
- We can't necessarily use all of the submissions (although we'd love to). We will try our best. Thanks so much for participating.
Ok, so here's the deal:
- Record yourself saying our tagline ( "These are the 5 things I learned today" ). For good measure run through the sentence two or three times in the same video clip.
- Have something interesting going on in the foreground or background: some place specific stuff or just something that is generally interesting.
- Send the file to email@example.com
- If there is a transmission issue we might send you uploading instructions.
- If you are not already a facebook friend of either Ryan Nance or Stephen McFadden, expect friend request so that we can tag you.
- If you send in a clip that we can use, you will be on the top of our list for a free 5thingsilearned.com T-shirt when they are available.